Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Fish. Barrel. Gun. Sorry, I can't resist.

Bill Clinton was wagging his finger yesterday in Iowa and is quoted in today’s Boston Globe:

"I always tell people when I speak that you're entitled to discount what I have to say,"

Indeed, so we all have learned.

"I thought it would be wrong for me to rob [Hillary] of the chance to be what I thought she should be," said Clinton. "She laughed and said, 'First I love you and, second, I'm not going to run for anything, I'm too hardheaded.' "

I still agree with this early self-assessment.

Finally:

"I thought she was the most gifted person of our generation," said Clinton

Mr. Clinton’s evaluation of feminine giftedness is so heavily weighted by their skill at performing fellatio that I will discount this remark, as he said we are entitled to.

1 comment:

john.krogstad said...

Close, but no cigar.